Apply Online:Get started on your new career, the first step is to provide us with your name and email below.
Compression & Process
Startec Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of industries. Startec devotes their industry leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solve their clients’ most technically challenging needs. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
We are looking for an experienced Production Scheduler to join our team. The Production Scheduler reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for the scheduling and resourcing of multiple custom projects. The position requires the planning, coordinating and scheduling of multiple trades as well as engineering, design and supply chain deliverables.
- 5-10 years of related industry experience
- Experience with MS Project and/or Primavera applications is required
- Must have the ability to manage multiple small projects and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate tasks to tradesmen
- The ability to build strong business relationships is required
- Proven ability to drive and manage change, while striving for continuous improvement and maximizing efficiency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel
- An analytical thinker with persuasive people skills required to move the KPIs, and reduce operating and business costs
- The ability to analyze and interpret data in order to effectively target production activities
- Business acumen and familiarity with all types of production equipment to ensure environmental and regulatory compliance
- The capability to help troubleshoot minor and major corrective work
- Support Production by resourcing activities, as well as identifying & removing roadblocks
- Support the Sales and Applications department with quoting deliveries, while balancing against our workload capacity
- Support Sales and Engineering with front end schedules and project strategies
- Support project management by communicating scope changes and schedule challenges in a timely manner
- Coordinate with sub-suppliers on material capacity & key deliverables
- Work with supply chain on material and equipment timelines
- Collaborate with Expediting to establish priorities and alternative suppliers
- Work with all departments to forecast resource requirements
- Track and support key performance KPI’s
- Publish weekly schedules, resource curves and Company performance KPI’s
- Monitor and consult on inefficiencies, planned vs estimates, overall schedule compliance and constraints, resources, equipment lead times, material timeliness and sub-vendor capacity
We offer competitive wages, training, flexible, dynamic, and exciting work environment. Please forward your resume, quoting the job title above, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Pro.file People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.